Monday 29 August 2016

Howto - Welcoming baby card





It's the end of the bank holiday weekend here in London and the heat here has now calm down to its typical London weather. A couple of days ago, we have experienced a mini heat wave here and I have to admit I cannot take it!! Usually I am very fast at getting my tan on; but this time.... I'm in my room, doodling away with the fan blowing in my direction.

Anyhow, I've decided to stay productive by making more DIY projects; this time it's welcoming a baby into our world! What do you think of this? Aren't they cute?

Handmade products or gift for a baby is definitely and an all year round sort of thing, it is something worth getting for any proud parents out there to welcome their little ones into our world; whether it's hand knitted pair of socks, adding handmade paper craft adds a personal touch to the present making it extra special.




The above is generally what I would use to complete a craft project, however specifically for this project, I am using the following.....

Momento - Tuxedo Black

Clear Stamp block

Avery Elle Stamp set

Scissors

Foam double sided tape

Embellishments for the shaker

Pearl Wand in Peach.

Spectrum Noir Marker

Since one is born every minute, I thought it will be handy to make something and perhaps show you how I've made this. If you want to see how I've made this card, please watch my video.



Thank you!

No comments :

Post a Comment