Thursday 25 August 2016

Week 1 - Summing up my week




A girl can never have too many shoes, makeup and handbags, but most importantly she can never have too many crafts in a basket! I love collecting. I am a hoarder. My bed room has now turned into an underground bedroom/studio. I don't know what it is anymore, do I sleep in here or do I do work? 
And with this addiction, I've managed to purchase some more goodness. It takes away my boredom and increase my productivity :)



I've found a home for my dear embellishments. They are going to love me for this.  



I've spent most of my time at the park this week just to get away from the heat in the house! I am going to regret for saying this, but I absolutely cannot wait for the Autumn to start. I just can't deal with the heat here in London, constant migraines, my skin is terrible, suffering from heat rash, hay fever kicking in left right and center, you name it! On a flipside, there's nothing quite like sitting underneath a tree, with a juice in one hand and a magazine in the other while the wind blows in your direction, here's hoping ideas will magically appears!

No comments :

Post a Comment