Wednesday 24 August 2016

Welcome little one


This week card is all about the welcoming the little ones to the world! I really had lots of fun making this; especially playing around with the colour combinations. You can make this specifically for a baby boy or baby girl, but here I am using this card for both genders. 

If you want to know how I make this card, please watch the below video I've made previously in my last post. 

 The concept is the same thing, but this time I have used a much smaller card ( C6 size) and a different set of stamps from Avery Elle. 



Tomorrow's post, I will be using Lawn Fawn's stamps ( excited!!) I've seen so many posts of what artists can make out of these stamps, lots of incredible new ideas, whether it be cardm gift tags, packaging, wrapping paper and post cards! You really can use these stamps on anything! Just make sure you clean them after every use) :)

No comments :

Post a Comment