Thursday 13 October 2016

Doodledollyx's photo got featured!


I usually like reading and flipping through the crafty magazines rather than searching online to look for inspirations. I know that there are millions of inspirations out there, especially with social media in this day in age, you have Youtube, Blog sphere world, Instagram at our expense, you're pretty much within arms reach away from learning a whole bunch of new stuff online.

I have purchased a number of craft magazines in the past from Paper craft, Cardmaking & Papercraft and Quick cards, however I usually find that these are purely for card making and nothing new. I was looking for something more. Something different and new. NEW IDEAS.

My adventure was over until I stumbled across doccrafts creativity magazine and I can honestly say it's completely packed full of god send inspirations ranging from card making, knitting, painting, art journals, gift ideas, home decor, soft craft and many more!

I loved their magazine so much that I ended up following their tutorials and have frequently been trying perfect it as much as I can by uploading some of my takes on instagram and their site. This is definitely one of my crafty bible and I highly recommend this to anyone who are short on ideas, you won't be disappointed and for £5.99 is money worth spent!


My recent take on docraft Creativity magazine...

Shaker card using Mr Smith Workshop Paper 



Trick in the Trade Wreath making 

No comments :

Post a Comment